Friday, March 14, 2014

2013 December 31st PHP Class

On 2013 December 31st [last day of that year] I conducted a full day "PHP Advance Class" session with my BIT Semester 5 - IAD Students in Esoft Metro Campus Negombo. Some of the comments are as follows.

"First of all thank you very much sir as I got many things about php stuff on that day.I can't explain actually many of my unclear points become cleared.Now I can manage js and php much better than before.Better if you can arrange classes like that in future sir because it really helpful for me."
[TD Samarasinghe]

"Sir I am really happy about the class u have done on 31 st. Since it was a full day class could grab lots of things. If u have more time. we all are looking for another php session.
Happy New Year sir!!"
[Jeewanthi Marasinghe]

No comments:

Post a Comment